~JaNe--L33~

10.30.2010

Migraine


Recently, my migraine has become more and more serious… I had suffered in the last 4 days, throughout day and night. I was so dizzy until I fell down in the toilet when I was having my shower. What should I do??

Is there any way to cure migraine??

--- Drink a cup of hot milk and have a good sleep?? That’s it??

I had tried it before… But that was useless…

--- Don’t think too much and don’t worries … try to relieve and relax myself?

I had tried my very best to release myself from stress. But still cannot… Test is coming!! Family problem!! Financial problem!! Work problem!! Study problem!! How to stop thinking and worrying about it?

--- Stop my job and go for a holiday??
I wish to… But, I have not much money left in my current account. How to go for a holiday? Unless there is someone who is willing to pay for me all the expenses…

Can someone tell me how to cure my migraine? I don’t wish to suffer anymore…

I don’t want to be mature and independent… I am tired of that… I helped my parents bear part of their burden since I was in Form3. I used to work part-time jobs to earn some money to release their burdens…

But now, I am really tired of that. I am not able to earn as much money as they hoped. I already tried my best to help out, but it seems not enough.

I really wish I could have a nice holiday to relax myself… And meet someone who can help me settle all the problems that I am facing.

If I could have a wish… then I wish to go back to my childhood… that was my sweetest time… and I believe it is the same for my parents--- their sweetest time… their happy moments…^^

没有评论: