~JaNe--L33~

9.27.2010

27th September 2010

Today-- MONDAY… everything goes back to usual… my life… my work… n the WEATHER as well…

The weather freaking hot...~... Made me felt uncomfortable (my whole body is very sticky)

I felt very tired today… It’s because my holiday had over, and I have to go back to my usual life (PAK PIA)… had to study and work…

~ I cannot sleep as long as I want & without setting an alarm anymore…

~ I cannot go out with my friends anymore…

~ I cannot online and watch my favorite movies and dramas for the whole day anymore…

~ I cannot keep all my notes in the box without referring anymore…

~ I cannot be lazy and day dream anymore…

All these I cannot do for the next 3 months… I miss that!!!

Time passes fast… Everything was just like happened yesterday…

The new semester started… I know it is a tough semester, but I am not sure whether I will be able to handle it or not… Today… back to normal… The same thing happened again--don’t have enough notes for all the students… Thus, I can just listen to my tutor without jotting down anything. I remembered I had promised myself in my last final exam that I will pay attention in next semester… But… it seems like all hat and no cattle (talking more than action…)

Actually goes back to usual life is not as bad as I think… at least I got somebody to talk to in college. Between, the busy life will make my life full of colour. At least I know I am not the useless people who wasting the time doing nothing…

Joanne and Corine had told me the college had added in more bus routes which included Farlim carltex… Wah… It was so nice to hear that. It’s quite near to my house, which means I can take the college bus to and fro; this helps me to save my petrol expenses…

Seriously, I hate Monday... The day seems like a long day; and it is such a tired day. I believed most of the people would have the same feeling with me. Hahax…

But… my motto ‘cherish today, because it will be the memories of tomorrow’ wake me up… Therefore, I have to work hard for my future to have a better of life…

没有评论: