~JaNe--L33~

9.23.2010

My 1st piano lesson

Today was my 1st piano lesson… Really thanks to Jane Ooi for willing to teach me ---this old cow

I felt very excited when I was driving to her house… I took about 15minutes to find her house. There were a lot of similar flats,that confused me, it was totally like a maze… haha…

I really admire her… she’s an experienced music teacher and she took the effort and patience to teach me this --- old cow… hehe…

I like her … Like her as my friend… She is sensible and thoughtful…and she loves…-- music…

I enjoyed her piano lessons… I hope I can learn it up fast… But I understand… everything we have to put in efforts and time… So…I will try my very best to learn it… I believe I will be able to play well the piano someday…

But currently I don’t have the $$$ to buy a piano… so I need to go to her house to play it… Hope she doesn't mind…

After the piano lesson… we went over to QB to have our lunch & did some shopping… We had Mcd for lunch… During our lunch, we chit-chatted a lot of personal things… This made us have more understandings between each other. We couldn’t finish our fries… Then-~ we started to think about our loved ones… haha… (I guarantee she will laugh when she sees this… haha...)

After that… We went shopping for a while and fan guai(went home)… haha… cause I needed to go to work at 5pm…

没有评论: