~JaNe--L33~

3.15.2009

What is Love??

What is love??? This question appeared in my mind several times today! Can love be perfect? Y i couldn't feel the happiness of love and the perfect love? Y other couple can be so happy and looks so sweet when they're together? Y i can't make it? Is it my problem?? What i wish to have just a simple thing. I just want the person who i love to cares about me only. Its really hard to achieve. Should i give up or should i continue to be like that?? Just a small thing we also can made each other angry about for the whole day. I don't really understand y it could happen? It happens not just few times,but often. I'm feeling quite tired about the relationship between he and me. What i expected to be happen today does not success. Am i do anything wrong to the god? Y u want to treat me so?? Is there anyone can give me a perfect and complete answer about what is love? For me, love is just a feeling which included happiness and unhappiness. Love is blind. When you are not in love,it won't hurts you. But when you are in love,it hurts u a lot... It's really painful...

没有评论: